15 January 2021
Have you ever wondered why it seems so difficult to talk to some people and so easy to talk with others? Can you recall an occasion where you met someone for the first time and immediately liked that person?
In this course, we will identify common communication problems that may be holding you back, develop skills in asking questions that give you information you need, learn what your non-verbal messages are telling others, develop skills in listening actively and empathetically to others, enhance your ability to handle difficult situations and how to deal with situations assertively.
Something about the individual made you feel comfortable. The most important outcome of this course is to help you understand the impact your communication skills have on other people, and how improving these skills can make it easier for you to get along in the workplace and in your home.
What You Get:
• Online version of all learner materials plus a quick reference guide for tips and tricks.
• Assessment of your learning progression.
• A detailed facilitator report of your learning achievement.
• Certification of your training at either the Competence, Achievement or Merit level.
• Four hours of online training from 09h00-11h00 (over two days).
• One hour of dedicated 1-on-1 online coaching to discuss your effective application of Verbal Communication & Messaging Magic.
• Accredited by Services SETA at NQF Level 5.
Click Here To Book This Course