31 March 2021
Did you know?
- Resilient people have a positive image of the future.
- Resilient people have solid goals, and a desire to achieve those goals.
- Resilient people are empathetic and compassionate, and they maintain healthy relationships, but don't bow to peer pressure.
- Resilient people never think of themselves as victims – they focus their time and energy on changing the things that they have control over.
Blazing Moon offers a 9-part series of 3-hour online training courses to build your personal resilience, two of which are centered around managing teams and leadership skills.
With our series of online sessions, you will earn the techniques to cope with the onslaught of uncertainty and the stressful times we find ourselves in now. Furthermore, we offer you individual coaching sessions to discuss your unique needs and with our assistance of our expert business coaches to you apply your newfound resilience to your current reality.
Blazing Moon’s 9 themes are:
- Theme 1: Develop Emotional Awareness & Regulation.
- Theme 2: Controlling Impulses.
- Theme 3: Develop your Empathy.
- Theme 4: Self-Efficacy & Self Accountability.
- Theme 5: Realistic Optimism.
- Theme 6: Flexible Thinking to Solve Problems.
- Theme 7: Reaching Out and Connect.
- Theme 8: Management of Teams in Turbulent Times.
- Theme 9: Leadership in Turbulent Times.
To enquire on your discounted corporate pricing and available dates, email firstname.lastname@example.org