31 January 2022
Did you know?
- Resilient people have a positive image of the future.
- Resilient people have solid goals, and a desire to achieve those goals.
- Resilient people are empathetic and compassionate, and they maintain healthy relationships, but don't bow to peer pressure.
- Resilient people never think of themselves as victims – they focus their time and energy on changing the things that they have control over.
Blazing Moon offers a 4-hour Live Online course
that addresses tips and ticks, individual and group work to Build Your Resilience. This course it is aligned to an emotional intelligence unit standard at NQF level 5. All learners receive online courseware, online pre and post assessments and a certificate of competence
- Understanding your current stress tolerance levels.
- How does resilience fit in with the EQ framework.
- Develop a high self-efficacy.
- Tops tips to develop your resilience.
- The Power of Habits.
To enquire on your discounted corporate pricing and available dates, email email@example.com